Plastic Bag Filter Housing
|Sizes||2.5 x 10 Inch, 2.5 x 20 Inch, 4.5 x 10 Inch, 4.5 x 20 Inch|
|End Connection||1/2 Inch, 3/4 Inch, 1 Inch, 1.5 Inch|
SS Membrane Filter Holder
They have silicon gaskets or silicon O-ring and stainless steel support screens to prevent membrane from sticking.
SS filter holders comes in different sizes of 47, 90, 142 & 293mm. Suitable filter media of different porosities can be used accordingly.
Features & Benefits:
- Higher differential pressures are possible, resulting in higher flow rates. The pressure differential across the membrane is not limited to atmospheric pressure (<14.7psi).
- Unintentional contamination downstream of the membrane is minimized.
- Denaturation of proteins and other biological polymers due to foaming downstream of the membrane is avoided.
- Vapor accumulation and possible explosion can be avoided using an inert gas to pressurize solvents and combustible or flammable liquids.
- Enzymes, Proteins, biological media, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, ultrapure water, serum, gases etc.
Membrane Filter Holder
|Filter Size||142 mm|
|Design Pressure||1 mpa|
Filtration Assembly Glass
|Capacity||25 ml to 20000 ml|
|Capacity (Gauges||120 Gauge|
|Filtration Area (Centimeter Square)||15 To 25 CM Square|
The high quality of the products made by Dorsan® is a result of ongoing research and innovation in production technology, giving reliability, safety and stable, company- guaranteed performances. Daily testing and recurring certifications testify to the quality ofm the product, checking that they meet the requirements of the most stringent standards.
Customers, in addition to the products, are also provided with technical documentation and product certifications. The stainless steel filter housings made by Dorsan® are used in fluid, liquid or gas production and processing systems in a wide variety of sectors: from food & beverage to chemicals, from biotech to pharmaceuticals. They are designed, built and tested directly in the company thanks to a highly specialized team. A high degree of modularity permits to customize filter housings according to the customer's requirements, who can consequently develop his own business with speed and reliability. Expert personnel, constant research for innovative production processes and ongoing investments make Dorsan® dynamic and competitive.
PP Filter Housing for Electroplating
|Plate Diameter||300 mm|
|Max. Filtration Capacity||15000 LPH|
|Partical Size||5 - 10 Micron|
|Max. Operating Temperature||70 Deg C|
Filter Press Without Gasket
|No Of Plates||5|
|Flow Rates||500 lts/hour|
|Filtration Surface||0.3 m3|
It is a very versatil filter because it can be in use with diverse filter media such means as filter papers, filter sheets, microfiltration membranes, microfiber glass, meltblowns. The most important characteristic of this filter is the not utilization of gaskets. The round form of press plates allow to obtain a perfect airlock between the plate and the filter media.
- Filter press WITHOUT GASKETS
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 or AISI 316-L
- Smooth and compacts surface,
- without welding or porosities.
- Posibility of using a wide range of filter
- media : filter papers, filter sheets,
- microfiltration membranes, glass
- microfiber, meltblowns.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Flow Rate||10-150 m3/s|
- Item Code: higflow-filter
- Production Capacity: good filtation through put
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: in coronation box
Syringe Filter Holder
Minimum Order Quantity: 5000 Piece
Inline Filter Holder
|Capacity (ml)||250 ml|
|Size (mm)||47 mm|
SS 316L Filter Cartridges Housing
|Grade||SS304/ SS316/ SS316 L|
|Shell Diameter||100 mm|
|Length of Cartridge||5", 10", 20", 30", 40"|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||10 Bar at 121 Deg C|
Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion protection for rugged, long-lasting service.
- Housing drain allows full drainage of chambers for optimized filter change out.
- Provision for air venting before start-up for more efficient filter operation.
- Allows for use of both DOE or SOE cartridges.
- Mirror polish finish eliminates possible contamination which could leach into the process chemicals.
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals: Solvents, solutions, chemical filtration, acids, bases
- Food & Beverage: bottled water, beers, wines, flavors, polishing, clarification
- Health Care & Pharmaceuticals: Membrane filtration, ophthalmic, oral medicines, serum
- Industrial processes: clean water, removal of carbon
- Paints & Coatings: paints, coatings
- Industrial water treatment
- Electronics: High purity water, photo resists
- Cosmetics: Alcohols, creams, lotions, essential oils, mouthwashes
Blue Black PP Filter Cartridge Housing
|Max Pressure||Up to 6 Kg/Cm2|
|Filter Bag Size||2.5 x 20 Inch|
|Line Size||3/4 inch|
SS Filter Holder
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Filter Medium Material||Stainless Steel|
|Usage/Application||Filteration Of Injectable And More|
|Pore Size||0.2 micron to 10 micron|
|Material Grade||SS 316L|
- Item Code: 293-FH-ss316-HPC